Monday, March 15, 2010

Mid-March, so what does that mean?

Ok, here begins the journey of my blogging and journal of getting fit for the Death Ride in 2010. I am doing it again my friends. Thank you for my support in the past, I need it now more than ever.

Last weekend, we did a relatively easy ride starting from Orinda Bart, through Moraga, up big Pinehurst to Skyline,with a little out and back down some little street, then over to the Oakland zoo, back up and over to some lake I can't remember, then up Redwood and back up Pinehurst and back tracked thru Moraga and back. I had the pleasure of riding with Daniel most of the way. He's a great guy the runs a nice little Basque restaurant in SF. I'll need to find out more details.

Training is going well. For now the rain is holding, so I expect this to be a good training week...that is, if work doesn't creep in - which it definitely has the potential to do at this point.

Pedal on!

No comments:

Post a Comment